Contents of a Typical Pattern
Listed below are the typical items you will receive when you buy a Honeyeater Crafts downloadable cross stitch pattern.
This PDF contains the following:
- instructions and recommendations,
- a photo of the finished cross stitch design,
- description of the pattern (e.g. sizes),
- DMC thread key/legend,
- printable embroidery charts, and
- a diagram of how to layout the chart pages (multi-page charts only, if more than two pages).
If required, we provide an alternate backstitch chart colour. This aids in distinguishing similar colours. E.g. where black and brown coloured floss occur, they may be shown as red and blue on the charts.
Where applicable, we supply two versions of each embroidery chart.
- Multi-page charts – included as part of the Instructions PDF.
- Single-page charts – provided as individual PDFs for easier use on devices e.g. iPad.
Are our typical cross stitch pattern contents missing something?
Do you think a different cross stitch chart type or digital file format would suit your needs better? Do you think we are missing something from our typical pattern contents?
Please contact us with your suggestion.